THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY SYSTEM AND ANCILLARY ISSUES RELATING TO HIGHWAY AND TRANSIT PROGRAMS. HEARINGS BEFORE THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON SURFACE TRANSPORTATION, COMMITTEE ON PUBLIC WORKS AND TRANSPORTATION, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, 103RD CONGRESS, 2ND SESSION, FEBRUARY 24 AND MARCH 1, 3, 8, 10, AND 15, 1994. VOLUME I OF V
Volume I of the hearings on the National Highway System and ancillary issues relating to highway and transit programs includes the proceedings from February 24 and March 1, 1994. These proceedings contain the testimony and prepared statement of the Hon. Federico Pena, Secretary, U.S. Department of Transportation, accompanied by the Hon. Rodney E. Slater, Administrator, Federal Highway Administration; prepared statements submitted by members of Congress; prepared statements submitted by witnesses; submissions for the record; documents held in the subcommittee's files; and additions to the record on February 24, 1994; and, for March 1, 1994, the prepared statements and testimony of witnesses.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0160458714
- Page range: Contents, pp I-XX; Text, pp 1-249.
United States House of RepresentativesCommittee on Public Works and Transportation
Washington, DC United States 20515
- Publication Date: 1994
- Pagination: 269 p.
- TRT Terms: Congressional hearings; Highway planning; Public transit; Testimony
- Identifier Terms: National Highway System
- Uncontrolled Terms: Highway programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Transit programs
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00670391
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0160458714
- Report/Paper Numbers: 103-54
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 7 1994 12:00AM