HIGH-PERFORMANCE CONCRETE. PROCEEDINGS OF THE ACI INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE, SINGAPORE, 1994
This volume contains 45 papers prepared for the second international conference sponsored by the American Concrete Institute (ACI). The purpose of the conference was to disseminate technical information on emerging concrete technology in the Pacific rim region, and to provide technical support for a growing number of ACI International Chapters and members. The topic of the second conference was high-performance concrete. A subject index is provided.
Detroit, MI United States 48219
- Publication Date: 1994
- Features: Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 852 p.
- TRT Terms: Admixtures; Air entrained concrete; Chlorides; Columns; Concrete; Concrete aggregates; Conferences; Consistency; Creep; Durability; Fatigue (Mechanics); Fly ash; Fracture mechanics; Freeze thaw durability; High performance concrete; Oceans; Production; Properties of materials; Repairing; Shrinkage; Silica fume; Slag; Steel fibers; Strength of materials; Sulfate resisting cement
- Uncontrolled Terms: Concrete strength
- Old TRIS Terms: Concrete consistency; Concrete creep; Concrete shrinkage; Concrete technology; Marine applications
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials; I32: Concrete;
- Accession Number: 00670387
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ACI SP-149
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 7 2001 12:00AM