ANNUAL REVIEW OF AIRCRAFT ACCIDENTS DATA: U.S. AIR CARRIER OPERATIONS, CALENDAR YEAR 1992
This publication presents the record of aviation accidents involving revenue operations of U.S. Air Carriers including Commuter Air Carriers and On Demand Air Taxis for calendar year 1992. The report is divided into three major sections according to the federal regulations under which the flight was conducted - 14 CFR 121, Scheduled 14 CFR 135, or Nonscheduled 14 CFR 135. In each section of the report tables are presented to describe the losses and characteristics of 1992 accidents to enable comparison with prior years.
National Transportation Safety Board800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1994-9-15
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 74 p.
- TRT Terms: Air taxi service; Air transportation crashes; Airlines; Commuter airlines; Crash rates; Fatalities; Fires; Injuries; Loss and damage; Losses; Midair crashes; Periods of the day; Tables (Data); Weather conditions
- Uncontrolled Terms: Damages
- Old TRIS Terms: 14 Cfr 121; 14 Cfr 135 (Nonscheduled); 14 Cfr 135 (Scheduled)
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00670382
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB/ARC-94/02
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 6 1994 12:00AM