GUIDE FOR POLYMER CONCRETE OVERLAYS
This guide provides an overview of thin polymer concrete (PC) overlays for concrete and steel substrates. Emphasis is placed on their use in the transportation sector, specifically for bridge decks and parking garages. Surface preparation, application, evaluation, maintenance, and safety aspects are included.
- The content of this committee report can also be found in the October 1993 edition of ACI Materials Journal, Volume 90, Number 5, pages 499 to 522.
Detroit, MI United States 48219
- Publication Date: 1993
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 26 p.
- TRT Terms: Applications; Bonding; Bridge decks; Epoxides; Guidelines; Maintenance; Overlays (Pavements); Parking garages; Permeability; Polyester resins; Polymer concrete; Polyurethane resins; Resurfacing; Skid resistance; Surface preparation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Application (Use)
- Old TRIS Terms: Epoxy
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Materials; Research; Terminals and Facilities; I32: Concrete;
- Accession Number: 00670351
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Concrete Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: ACI 548.5R-94
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 28 1994 12:00AM