HIGHWAYS FOR THE NEXT CENTURY: THE WHITE PAPER
The New Brunswick economy and the motoring public cannot wait twenty or thirty years to rebuild their highways. They must be completed immediately. If immediate action is not taken to reduce truck weights, control access points and limit the placement of commercial signs along the highway, our highway system will continue to deteriorate. Strong and decisive action is needed. This White Paper sets out the objectives of a new highway system and describes the policies that will be implemented to achieve them.
- Text in English and French (Bilingual).
New Brunswick Department of TransportationFredericton, Canada
- Publication Date: 1993
- Pagination: 43 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic development; Highway planning; Improvements; Policy making; Reconstruction
- Geographic Terms: Canada
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00670291
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 8 1994 12:00AM