OBJECTIVES FOR THE AVERAGE FUEL CONSUMPTION OF NEW PASSENGER CARS
The aim of the report is to prepare a basis for the National Board for Consumer Policies comprising: analysis of the existing supply of new cars; potential technical development up to the year 2005; different technical scenarios concerning reasonable changes in the characteristics of new passenger cars, including the use of alternative fuels and electric power; and different alternatives concerning the renewal of the car fleet (sale of new passenger cars and scrapping rate).
- Corporate Authors:
- JOENSSON, H
- Publication Date: 1993
- Pagination: 94 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternate fuels; Electric power; Fuel consumption; Passenger cars; Technology; Vehicle characteristics; Waste disposal
- Old TRIS Terms: Technological development
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00670250
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: VTI-386A, HS-041 420
- Files: HSL, TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Dec 8 1994 12:00AM