ENGINEERING THE CHANNEL TUNNEL
The Channel Tunnel has been described as the greatest engineering project in Europe this century. This book describes the tremendous engineering achievement of the construction of the Channel Tunnel. Written by the key engineers involved, it provides a valuable record of the project that will be of interest both to engineering professionals and the general reader.
Chapman & HallOne Penn Plaza
New York, NY United States 10117-1394
- Publication Date: 1994-12
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 528 p.
- TRT Terms: Tunneling; Underwater structures
- Identifier Terms: Channel Tunnel
- Geographic Terms: Western Europe
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Highways; I25: Design of Tunnels;
- Accession Number: 00670129
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 7 1994 12:00AM