CONCRETE MIX DESIGN, CONTROL AND SPECIFICATION
This book shows how concrete mix design and quality control are amenable to simple computer-based techniques operable by non-experts. It explains the shortcomings of current techniques and demonstrates, with examples from the author's experience, how better control of concrete quality can be achieved on construction projects.
Chapman & HallOne Penn Plaza
New York, NY United States 10117-1394
- Day, K W
- Publication Date: 1995-1
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 256 p.
- TRT Terms: Admixtures; Concrete; Concrete construction; Information processing; Mix design
- Old TRIS Terms: Computer techniques; Concrete technology
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials; I32: Concrete;
- Accession Number: 00670128
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 7 1994 12:00AM