MULTIDISCIPLINARY ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION PROGRAM
This is the final report of a twofold traffic safety program consisting of (1) in-depth investigation of 35 selected motor vehicle accidents, and (2) seat belt usage comparison study. A summary of the 35 multidisciplinary accident investigations is presented and major findings are explained. A brief summary of the important results ofthe seat belt usage study is included. (Author)
- Sponsored by National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
University of Utah, Salt Lake City307 Park Building
Salt Lake City, UT United States 84112
- LIMPERT, R
- Averett, V
- Gamero, F
- Publication Date: 1974-11
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 214 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash investigation; Manual safety belts; Multidisciplinary teams; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00132173
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Safety Council Safety Research Info Serv
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT HS 4-00810
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1977 12:00AM