INSPECTION AND MAINTENANCE OF LIGHT-DUTY, GASOLINE-POWERED MOTOR VEHICLES: A GUIDE FOR IMPLEMENTATION
This document is intended to provide guidance to Federal, State, and local agencies concerned with implementing and monitoring and emissions inspection and maintenance program for motor vehicles. The guide provides a discussion of major inspection and maintenance methods, legal considerations, implementation factors, monitoring and reporting and reporting requirements, and Federal and State programs in the field.
Environmental Protection AgencyOffice of Air and Waste Management
Ann Arbor, MI United States
- Publication Date: 1974-8
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 90 p.
- TRT Terms: Federal assistance programs; Federal government; Gasoline engines; Inspection; Local government agencies; Motor vehicles; Pollutants; State government; Vehicle maintenance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Federal programs; Local agencies
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00132167
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Highway Safety Research Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA-45012-74-005
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1977 12:00AM