TRIP GENERATION STUDIES
Presents weekday, peak-period trip generation rates at hotels, fast-food restaurants, and service stations. Contains trip generation rates by site, based on different independent variables associated with each land-use type. Compares results of this District of Columbia study with trip rates from other sources.
Chicago, IL United States 60637-2897
- CLIFFORD, M J
- Raney, P J
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: 320 p.
- TRT Terms: Hotels; Peak fares; Restaurants; Trip generation; Weekdays
- Uncontrolled Terms: Trip rate
- Geographic Terms: Washington (District of Columbia)
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Terminals and Facilities; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00669411
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 29 1994 12:00AM