MARKETING PUBLIC TRANSIT
This book suggests a decision-making framework for planning, designing, and promoting public transportation in a time of limited resources. Considers problems in terms of the marketing mix of service, price, communication with customers, and distribution.
Chicago, IL United States 60637-2897
- Lovelock, C H
- Publication Date: 1987
- Pagination: 238 p.
- TRT Terms: Marketing; Promotion; Public transit; Ridership
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transit services
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00669408
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 29 1994 12:00AM