MOVING TOWARDS JOINT DEVELOPMENT
A properly planned and managed public transit system is an essential component in attracting and retaining business and industry. This book shows how important it is to coordinate economic development and transit planning and suggests ways to encourage joint development projects. It discusses creative public-private financing arrangements to decrease the operation or construction costs of public transportation systems. This book is rich in case studies and profiles of public-private cooperation in planning joint development.
Chicago, IL United States 60637-2897
- Publication Date: 1989
- Pagination: 108 p.
- TRT Terms: Costs; Economic development; Joint development; Public private partnerships; Public transit; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation costs
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General); I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00669407
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 29 1994 12:00AM