TRAFFIC ACCESS AND IMPACT STUDIES FOR SITE DEVELOPMENT
This report describes the key elements required for preparing and reviewing access and impact studies for new and expanding land developments. These practical guidelines encourage consistency in planning site access, on-site circulation and parking layouts, and off-site improvements. Useful to planners and other public agency staff involved in the development approval process.
Chicago, IL United States 60637-2897
- Publication Date: 1988
- Pagination: 57 p.
- TRT Terms: Access control (Transportation); Development; Highway planning; Impact studies; Land use planning; Parking; Real estate development; Studies; Traffic
- Uncontrolled Terms: Access control
- Old TRIS Terms: Parking studies; Planned development; Traffic planning
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00669404
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 28 1994 12:00AM