This practical handbook illustrates the broad range of possibilities for parking lot design. It shows how standard design elements such as trees, fences, sculptures, benches, and lighting can be simply and creatively used to turn parking areas into unusual and interesting additions to urban life. Focuses on 36 entries from the Columbus, Indiana, Carscape Competition.
Chicago, IL United States 60637-2897
- Miller, C G
- Publication Date: 1988
- Pagination: 121 p.
- TRT Terms: Fences; Parking facilities; Recreational facilities; Street lighting; Trees
- Old TRIS Terms: Exteriors
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Terminals and Facilities; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00669400
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 28 1994 12:00AM