FLEXIBLE PARKING REQUIREMENTS
This report examines innovative parking ordinances that offer incentives for shared parking, ridesharing, and historic preservation. It analyzes the methods and results of recent local studies of parking demand and outlines a process to evaluate local parking standards. Also includes excerpts from zoning codes and a sample residential parking survey.
Chicago, IL United States 60637-2897
- Publication Date: 1983
- Pagination: 37 p.
- TRT Terms: Historic preservation; Parking demand; Parking facilities; Parking regulations; Ridesharing; Zoning
- Old TRIS Terms: Parking place
- Subject Areas: Highways; History; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Terminals and Facilities; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00669396
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 28 1994 12:00AM