PROTECTING WILDLIFE AND OPEN SPACE
Increasingly, urban development is being affected by the Endangered Species Act. What are the guiding principles of urban wildlife conservation? And how do they fit within the guidelines of this act? This video provides an overview of tools and techniques one can use to balance wildlife conservation objectives and local development goals. It defines the objectives of wildlife conservation; traces the evolution of pertinent local, state, and federal legislation; and presents guidelines for conservation and management.
- 90-minute VHS video and workshop materials.
Chicago, IL United States 60637-2897
- Butler, K S
- Publication Date: 1992
- Pagination: 307 p.
- TRT Terms: Development; Environmental protection; Habitat (Ecology); Real estate development; Videotapes; Wildlife
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00669382
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 22 1994 12:00AM