PLANNING LOCAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
The second edition of this best seller explores theories of local economic development relevant to today's communities. It expands on topics such as the planning process, analytical techniques, and business and human resource development. It also covers several new topics, including high-technology economic development strategies. A helpful resource for students and practitioners.
Chicago, IL United States 60637-2897
- Blakely, E J
- Publication Date: 1994
- Pagination: 343 p.
- TRT Terms: City planning; Economic development; Human resources management; Public participation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Business development; Human resources
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Society; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00669377
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 21 1994 12:00AM