THE PUBLIC INVOLVEMENT MANUAL
Public involvement programs are crucial to planners making decisions on sensitive issues affecting their communities. This book offers practical strategies for all aspects of the public involvement process -- from structuring and publicizing a public involvement program to soliciting and evaluating public reaction. All aspects of planning and running such a program are covered as well.
Chicago, IL United States 60637-2897
- Creighton, J L
- Publication Date: 1981
- Pagination: 333 p.
- TRT Terms: City planning; Communities; Public participation; Public policy
- Uncontrolled Terms: Public interest
- Old TRIS Terms: Community reactions
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Policy; Society; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00669373
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 21 1994 12:00AM