THE AGENCY/PUBLIC "COOPERATION MANUAL"
This guidebook will help each side in a disagreement understand the other's concerns and motivations. It presents 20 methods to help agencies and citizens cooperate productively on planning and development projects. These methods are easy to incorporate into any planning department's current procedures.
Chicago, IL United States 60637-2897
- Publication Date: 1993
- Pagination: 56 p.
- TRT Terms: Cooperation; Government agencies; Manuals; Planning; Programming (Planning)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Agencies
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00669370
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1994 12:00AM