TRAVEL TO GERMANY, FRANCE, AND THE UK TO REVIEW BATTERY TECHNOLOGIES. FOREIGN TRIP REPORT, JULY 6-20, 1991
Purpose of the trip was to accompany members of U.S. Advanced Battery Consortium on technical fact-finding visits to four electric vehicle battery developers in Europe. Berlin Power and Light was also visited to tour the 8.5 MW/14.4 MWh lead-acid battery used for frequency regulation on the Berlin utility grid. A meeting was also held with Michel Armand in Paris to discus lithium-polymer battery technology for electric vehicle applications.
- Sponsored by Department of Energy, Washington, DC. U.S. Sales only.
Sandia National LaboratoriesP.O. Box 5800
Albuquerque, NM United States 87185
- Butler, P C
- Publication Date: 1991-7-22
- Pagination: 27 p.
- TRT Terms: Electric batteries; Electric vehicles; Lead acid batteries; Lithium compounds; Technology
- Geographic Terms: Europe
- Old TRIS Terms: Battery design
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I95: Vehicle Inspection;
- Accession Number: 00669134
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOE-FTR-93018325
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 16 1994 12:00AM