RAILWAY OPERATIONS. COMPUTERS IN RAILWAYS IV. VOLUME 2
This volume contains some of the papers presented at the Fourth International Conference on Computer Aided Design, Manufacture and Operation in the Railway and Other Advanced Mass Transit Systems (COMPRAIL 94) organized by the Wessex Institute of Technology, UK, and held in Madrid, Spain, during 7-9 September 1994. The sections in this volume cover railway operations, signalling communications and advanced train controls, traction and power supply as well as high speed rail and Maglev systems.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1562522833
- Two Volume Set: 1074 pages; ISBN: 156252190X
Computational Mechanics Incorporated25 Bridge Street
Billerica, MA United States 01821
- Publication Date: 1994
- Pagination: 496 p.
- TRT Terms: Communication systems; Control systems; Electric power supply; High speed ground transportation; Intelligent transportation systems; Magnetic levitation vehicles; Signaling; Traction
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems
- Subject Areas: Energy; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00669124
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1562522833
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 16 1994 12:00AM