TRI-COUNTY COMMUTER RAIL AUTHORITY TRANSIT DEVELOPMENT PLAN, 1995-1999
This document is the Five-Year Transit Development Plan, 1995-1999, for the Tri-County Commuter Rail Authority (Tri-Rail). A transit development plan (TDP) is intended to be strategic in nature, to consider the mobility needs of the entire service area, and to be unconstrained by existing funding limitations in proposing improvements. TDP is not a detailed analysis of alternatives, nor is it constrained by fiscal limitations. The process for preparing a TDP involves the solicitation of public input regarding agency performance and community needs, the identification of a vision for the agency and of alternate strategies to meet the defined needs, the selection of a strategy to guide the transit agency's direction over the next five years, and the sequencing of a list of recommendations intended to help the agency achieve its vision. The Center for Urban Transportation Research (CUTR) has prepared this document in accordance with the process noted above.
University of South Florida, TampaCenter for Urban Transportation Research, 4202 East Fowler Avenue
Tampa, FL United States 33620-5375
- Publication Date: 1994-7
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 284 p.
- TRT Terms: Commuting; Development; Improvements; Mobility; Public transit; Railroad transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Transit development plan
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00669094
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1994 12:00AM