NATIONAL TRANSPORTATION SAFETY BOARD ACCIDENT REPORT: CONTROLLED FLIGHT INTO TERRAIN, FEDERAL AVIATION ADMINISTRATION BEECH SUPER KING AIR 300/F, N82, FRONT ROYAL, VIRGINIA, OCTOBER 26, 1993
This report explains the crash into mountainous terrain of a Beech Super King Air 300/F, N82, owned by the Federal Aviation Administration, near Front Royal, Virginia, on October 26, 1993. The safety issues discussed in the report focused on the Federal Aviation Administration's flying program operations and the flight safety management system. Recommendations concerning these issues were addressed to the Federal Aviation Administration.
- Paper copy available on standing order, deposit account required (minimum deposit $100 U.S., Canada, and Mexico, all others $200). Single copy also available in paper copy or microfiche.
National Transportation Safety Board800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1994-4-12
- Pagination: 110 p.
- TRT Terms: Aviation safety; Crash injury research; Crash reports; Transportation safety
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00669091
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AAR-94-03
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 11 1994 12:00AM