NATIONAL TRANSPORTATION SAFETY BOARD AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT/INCIDENT SUMMARY REPORT: CONTROLLED FLIGHT INTO TERRAIN GP EXPRESS AIRLINES, INC., N115GP, BEECHCRAFT C-99, SHELTON, NEBRASKA, APRIL 28, 1993
The report explains the crash of N115GP into terrain at Shelton, Nebraska. The safety issues discussed include attempted aerobatic maneuvers in commercial aircraft, check flight among peers, management responsibility to instill commitment of flight safety, and Federal Aviation Administration oversight of 14 CFR Part 135 operations.
- Paper copy available on standing order, deposit account required (minimum deposit $100 U.S., Canada, and Mexico, all others $200). Single copy also available in paper copy or microfiche.
National Transportation Safety Board800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1994-1-19
- Pagination: 67 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation crashes; Civil aircraft; Crash investigation; Crash reports; Traffic incidents; Transportation safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Incidents
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00669084
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AAR-94-01-SUMM
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 11 1994 12:00AM