AIRCRAFT FLIGHT SAFETY: A BIBLIOGRAPHY
LA SECURITE EN VOL: UNE BIBLIOGRAPHIE
Contains a bibliography of publications held by NASA on aspects of aircraft safety. The abstracts are listed by the following topics: human errors, injury reduction, engines, structures and materials, aircraft aging, fire, adverse weather, aircraft maintenance, future safety requirements, and miscellaneous items. The bibliography was compiled originally as a contribution to a conference on aircraft flight safety, sponsored jointly by AGARD and the Russian International Integration Association, which was held in Russia in August/September 1993.
- Preface in English and French.
Advisory Group Aerospace Research and Development7 Rue Ancelle
92 Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
- Publication Date: 1993-12
- Pagination: 105 p.
- TRT Terms: Aviation safety; Bibliographies; Fire prevention; Fires; Human factors engineering; Safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft safety
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00669070
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: AGARD-R-805
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1994 12:00AM