THE BELGIANS' OPINION IN MATTERS OF ROAD SAFETY, 3RD PART
L'OPINION DES BELGES EN MATIERE DE SECURITE ROUTIERE, 3 EME PARTIE.
The Belgians' opinion in matters of road safety (erd part). In order to end the survey of polls carried out during 1974, we will give you the results of the investigation relative to certain precise aspects of the knowledge of road signs. In view of a forthcoming modification to the rules of the road, we have tried to measure the level of the public's knowledge of certain road signs, mainly those of priority and parking. The investigators have shown to the persons examined coloured drawings representing these different road panels while asking them to give them their signification. The investigators had been instructed to insist so as to be certain that the persons interviewed would give the miximum precisions. This poll consists also of a question relative to the knowledge of the signification of the intermittent orange light and of the green switched on in conjunction with the intermittent orange light.
University of Wyoming, LaramieWyoming Survey and Analysis Center, 710 Garfield
Laramie, WY United States 82070
- Prigogine, J Y
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 29 p.
- Volume: 61
- TRT Terms: Drivers; Interviewing; Public opinion; Traffic regulations; Traffic safety; Traffic signals; Traffic signs
- Uncontrolled Terms: Driver interviews; Traffic laws
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00132119
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Highway Safety Research Institute
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 9 1977 12:00AM