LEAD-BASED PAINT HAZARDS: ASSESSMENT AND MANAGEMENT
This work explores the means to identify and manage hazards from lead-based paint as well as ways to prevent exposure to those dangers during renovation of surfaces with lead. It covers risk assessment and control in housing, day-care centers, and commercial and industrial facilities; communication of terms and concepts between the scientific community involved and the public at risk; guidelines for the detection and abatement of lead-based paint; and case studies.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0442017154
Van Nostrand Reinhold115 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY United States 10003
- Publication Date: 1994-10
- Pagination: 336 p.
- TRT Terms: Hazardous materials; Lead compounds; Paint; Safety; Toxic coatings
- Old TRIS Terms: Safety practices
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I84: Personal Injuries;
- Accession Number: 00667918
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0442017154
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 28 1994 12:00AM