CONTROLLING A MOST TROUBLESOME LOOP--BOILER-DRUM LEVEL
With today's steam generators being subject to rapid load changes, proper boiler-drum-level control has become increasingly critical. The basics of good control in both new and existing drum-level systems are highlighted. Some of the common errors found in these systems are identified so that they can be avoided and better response and accuracy achieved.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00325929
- Journal article
- Smith, B L
- Publication Date: 1990-12
- Pagination: 2-1/3p.
- Volume: 134
- Issue Number: No.12
- ISSN: 0032-5929
- Accession Number: 00661764
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM