THE MOBILE IN-DEPTH ACCIDNET SURVEY IN VICTORIA
This paper describes the approach of an in-depth study for the collection of information about injury producing and fatal crashes involving pedestrians and/or car occupants. The information is sought to help to produce countermeasures to the road toll. (A)
- Presented at the Expert Group on Road Safety's Road Accident Information Seminar, 26-28 March 1974, Canberra, A.C.T., Australia.
Australian Department of HealthMelbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Rubenstein, E
- Publication Date: 1974-3
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Crashes; Fatalities; Highway safety; Injuries; Pedestrians; Vehicle occupancy
- Subject Areas: Highways; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00132069
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Safety Council Safety Research Info Serv
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper No. 12
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1977 12:00AM