SHOP PRIMERS HELP IMPROVE WELD PRODUCTIVITY
Shop primers are used to keep steel plates and profiles free of rust, dirt and grease during the fabrication process. A range of primers is described that has been introduced by International Paint, in the UK, with MIG (metal inert gas) welding techniques in mind, and that is claimed to reduce construction times.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/7260964
- Journal article
- Publication Date: 1990-12
- Pagination: 1-1/4p.
- TRT Terms: Plates (Engineering); Primers (Materials); Productivity; Welding
- Uncontrolled Terms: Plates
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00661698
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM