YOUR PERSONAL CUSTOMS AGENT
In a pilot program of the U.S. Customs Service at two locales, New York and Los Angeles, import entry processing will be handled by specialized teams dealing with rosters of specific importers and customhouse brokers. The program is aimed at remedying a number of problems and will enable entry filers to know exactly whom to call when difficulties arise.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/26252975
- Journal article
- Knee, R
- Publication Date: 1990-8
- Pagination: 1-1/4p.
- TRT Terms: Customs administration; Teams
- Geographic Terms: Los Angeles (California); New York (New York)
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00660998
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM