INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON VEHICLE SYSTEM DYNAMICS
The conference on vehicle system dynamics brought together researchers from academic institutions and industrical research organizations discussing dynamic problems ranging from aerodynamic effects on bicycles to the suspension dynamics of ocean-going hovercrafts. Topics of discussion included energy problems facing the transportation industries; weight reduction of automobilies and its effect on vehicle motion behavior; the use of finite element method in impact dynamics and safety engineering; means of urban transportation; multi-purpose vehicles and multi-levered terrain vehicles.
- Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Vehicle System Dynamics, 12-15 August, 1974, Blacksburg, Virginia.
Swets and ZeitlingerKiezersgracht 487
- Sacks, H K
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 321 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerodynamics; Air cushion vehicles; Bicycles; Energy; Finite element method; Safety; Urban transportation; Vehicle dynamics
- Old TRIS Terms: Finite elements
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00132058
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Highway Safety Research Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1977 12:00AM