THE ISO STANDARD GUIDE FOR THE EVALUATION OF HUMAN EXPOSURE TO WHOLE-BODY VIBRATION
This paper was prepared by invitation as discussion of SAE Paper 750166 by R.N. Janeway, "Human Vibration Tolerance Criteria and Application to Ride Evaluation," presented at SAE Automotive Engineering Congress, February 1975. It discusses the present ISO Guide for the Evaluation of Human Exposure to Whole-Body Vibration, which is based on all relevant information presently available and which reflects the best judgment of all international experts and all disciplines involved.
- Proceedings of the Society of Automotive Engineers, Truck Meeting, November 10-13, 1975, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- von Gierke, H E
- Publication Date: 1975-11
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash exposure; Durability tests; Passenger comfort; Standards; Toll facilities; Vibration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Exposure
- Old TRIS Terms: Endurance limit; Toll areas
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00132040
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Highway Safety Research Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE #751009 Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 5 1976 12:00AM