TRANSPORT RESEARCH IN BRITISH UNIVERSITIES, 1992-93
The purpose of this report is to present summary details of research projects in the field of transport that were being conducted by staff and by research students in British Universities. This issue has been compiled using information already deposited in the 'Current Research in Britain' (CRIB) database. The entries are arranged in alphabetical order of institution, for each of the departments within which work was recorded as being undertaken. Additionally, an index to staff as well as an index to key terms describing projects are provided. An appendix gives the search criteria used to extract the projects from the 1993 edition of the CRIB CD-ROM.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/01405594
- UTSG Occasional Publication No. 16.
University of LeedsInstitute for Transport Studies
Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom LS2 9JT
- Publication Date: 1994-6
- Pagination: 50 p.
- Publication of: Universities Transport Study Group, Leeds University, England
- Publisher: University of Leeds
- ISSN: 0140-5594
- TRT Terms: Development; Directories; Research; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation research
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00666318
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 8 1994 12:00AM