DRIVER EXPECTANCY AND PERFORMANCE IN LOCATING AUTOMOTIVE CONTROLS
This document is the final report of research on automotive control location conducted by Anacapa Sciences for the Vehicle Research Institute of the Society of Automotive Engineers. The report has been prepared specifically for the use of the Control Location, Effort, and Identification Subcommittee of the SAE Human Factors Engineering Committee. Together with previously submitted progress reports and with the raw data files, computer printouts, keypunched data cards, code sheets, and other materials that may be useful to the Subcommittee, the submission of this report completes our work on this project.
- Conference, Automotive Engineering Congress and Exposition, February 23-27, 1976, Detroit, Michigan. Conference sponsored by the Automotive Engineers, Inc., and the Motor Vehicle Manufacturers Association, Inc.
Anacapa Sciences, Incorporated1528 Chapala Street
Santa Barbara, CA USA 93101
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 177 p.
- TRT Terms: Automated vehicle control; Control; Driver performance; Drivers; Driving; Personnel performance
- Old TRIS Terms: Driver control response function
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00132026
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Highway Safety Research Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE SP-407
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 5 1976 12:00AM