MULITDISCIPLINARY ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION DATA FILE, 1974 FINAL REPORT
This is the final report of the 1974 Multidisciplinary Accident Investigation (MDAI) Data File contract. It contains a summary of contract accomplishments and a discussion of data preparation, data files and the data system. Appendices include a list of all contract documentation and an index of all automated MDAI report DOT-HS publication numbers. About 10,000 clinical accident investigations have been conducted to-date (March 1975). These reports sponsored by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the Motor Vehicle Manufacturers Association, and the Canadian Department of Transportation, are being edited and processed into a common data base. All sponsors are also being provided direct access to the data base through the University of Michigan's time-shared computer system via remote batch and interactive terminals. The data base contains data recorded on an annotated "Collision Performance and Injury Report."
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/012827
- Report sponsored by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Washington, D.C.
Highway Safety Research InstituteHuron Parkway and Baxter Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48109
- MARSH IV, J C
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Features: References; Tables;
- Pagination: 141 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash investigation; Crash reports; Databases; Documents; Indexes (Information management); Information processing; Information systems; Multidisciplinary teams; Time sharing
- Uncontrolled Terms: Documentation
- Old TRIS Terms: Data systems
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00132011
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Highway Safety Research Institute
- ISBN: 012827
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-801733 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00898
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 5 1976 12:00AM