MATERIALS DEVELOPMENT FOR LEGISLATORS' SEMINAR IN ALCOHOL AND HIGHWAY SAFETY. FINAL REPORT
The purpose of this project was the development, test, and evaluation of an instructional seminar on alcohol and highway safety for state/local legislators. This report describes the activities involved in materials development, pilot test, and evaluation of the legislators' seminar package. The three-volume package includes an Administrator's Guide, an Instructor's Guide, and a Participant's Manual. The activities reported on here are the determination of seminar content, constraints anslysis, development of the program of instruction, actual seminar design, pilot test, and evaluation. The final section of this report presents the contractor's conclusions and recommendations for future applications of the legislators' seminar package.
- Report sponsored by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Washington, D.C.
Applied Science Associates, IncorporatedP.O. Box 158
Butler, PA United States 16001
- Nesbitt, M W
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 84 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcohols; Highway safety; Laws; Local government; Materials selection; Pilot studies; State government
- Uncontrolled Terms: Instructions
- Old TRIS Terms: Materials evaluation; Pilot study
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00132007
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Highway Safety Research Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: ASA-368 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00985
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 5 1976 12:00AM