HUMAN FACTORS/ERGONOMIC ASPECTS OF VEHICULAR ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION 1975 UPDATE
This paper presents a case for the growing application of Human Factors/Ergonomic expertise to develop decisions that take place within the transportation industry. It offers a definition of the HF/ERG engineering in traffic safety, research, training, and education.
- Conference of the Society of Automotive Engineers, Automobile Engineering Meeting, October 13-17, 1975, Detroit, Michigan.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- Sublett, F L
- Roe, W T
- Publication Date: 1975
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash investigation; Ergonomics; Human factors; Research; Traffic; Traffic safety education
- Old TRIS Terms: Traffic research
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00132005
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Highway Safety Research Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE #750898
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 5 1976 12:00AM