IMPACT OF SEAKEEPING ON SHIP OPERATIONS
The purpose of this paper is to discuss the operational aspects of seakeeping rather than its design applications. First the two concepts are defined, then the interactions between the two are explored.
- Presented at the New York Metropolitan Section Meeting of SNAME.
Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers601 Pavonia Avenue
Jersey City, NJ United States 07306-2907
- Hoffman, D
- Publication Date: 1976-2
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 54 p.
- TRT Terms: Measurement; Seakeeping; Ship motion; Water waves; Wave measurement
- Old TRIS Terms: Heavy weather damage; Sea waves
- Subject Areas: Hydraulics and Hydrology; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00131938
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 14 1976 12:00AM