A STUDY OF COATINGS BASED ON WATER SOLUBLE LINSEED OIL, TO BE USED AS A CONCRETE CURING MEMBRANE
The report documents the research undertaken to develop a water-soluble inseed oil curing compound for portland cement concrete. The report contains data on the evaluation of several different formulations and recommends a specific material for use. ( BPR abstract )
- Prepared in cooperation With Bureau of Public Roads, Washington, D. C.
North Dakota State University, Fargo1301 12th Avenue North
Fargo, ND USA 58105
- Heskin, Robert A
- Publication Date: 1970-4
- Pagination: 97 p.
- TRT Terms: Coatings; Concrete curing; Portland cement
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00007059
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 25 1971 12:00AM