CHILD RESTRAINT ROLLOVER TEST DEVELOPMENT
The development of a child restraint rollover test fixture and associated procedures is described. Documentation of a series of tests, employing a wide cross-section of child and infant restraints, is presented. Also discussed are fixture optimization, an alternate mechanical drive approach, and an investigation of vehicle seat belt tension levels applied to child restraints.
Riverdale, MD United States 20840
- Haffner, M P
- Melton, C H
- Publication Date: 1975-11
- Features: Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 88 p.
- TRT Terms: Infants; Machinery; Manual safety belts; Restraint systems; Rollover crashes
- Old TRIS Terms: Fixtures; Passenger restraints
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00131815
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Highway Safety Research Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-801 765 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 4 1976 12:00AM