SHOPPING CENTRES IN CALGARY, JANUARY 1968
The purpose of this study is to organize and present data that are available from various sources on shopping centers in Calgary. The principal statistics were compared with national standards established by the Urban Land Institute. The presentation of statistics on existing centers and the comparison of these figures with recognized national standards should be helpful in the formulation of guidelines for future planning of centers. Seventy-three centers were defined in this study. These centers were classified into three basic groups and statistics were presented on site characteristics, vacancy rates, retail sales and parking. /RTAC/
Calgary, City of, CanadaPlanning & Building Dept, 313 Seventh Avenue, Southeast
- Nodwell, L M
- Publication Date: 1969-10
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 62 p.
- TRT Terms: Guidelines; Land use; Parking; Planning; Retail trade; Shopping centers; Statistics; Urban areas
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Society;
- Accession Number: 00131731
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 6 Res. Rept.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 5 1976 12:00AM