PROGRESSIVE FIRE PROTECTION
The purposes of this paper are to survey the U.S. Coast Guard's fire research activities which have been conducted to support the intent of the regulatory effort. Specifically discussed are research relative to fire extinguishing agents, methods, and systems; also, research regarding construction materials and methods is reviewed.
- Presented at Spring Meeting of SNAME, Williamsburg, Va.
Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers601 Pavonia Avenue
Jersey City, NJ United States 07306-2907
- SHEEHAN, D F
- Publication Date: 1972-5
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Fire extinguishing agents; Fire fighting equipment; Fires; Protection; Regulations; Safety; Safety equipment
- Subject Areas: Law; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00032703
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 21 1972 12:00AM