FINANCIAL AND OPERATING STATISTICS FOR THE TWELVE MONTHS ENDED DECEMBER 31, 1974
Financial and Operating Statistics of Class I Railroads in the United States is a semiannual publication of statistica data of Class I Line-Haul railroads. Although the data are published semi-annually, the carriers are still required to report this information quarterly. The quarterly reports are on file and open for public inspection in the Interstate Commerce Commission, Bureau of Accounts, Washington, D.C. All carriers listed in the table on pages 6-11 are included in the tables summarizing information by District and United States.
- See also RRIS 24 131649, publication 7602.
Interstate Commerce Commission,
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 19 p.
- TRT Terms: Depreciation; Freight transportation; Maintenance management; Operating costs; Passenger transportation; Revenues; Statistics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Maintenance costs
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Finance; Freight Transportation; Passenger Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00131648
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Interstate Commerce Commission
- Report/Paper Numbers: Statement No. 100
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 3 1976 12:00AM