OPTIMIZING CONTAINERSHIPS AND THEIR TERMINALS
Economic and technical relations for containerships and their terminals were investigated in a recent study, and optimum combinations of ships and port installations were identified. The paper presents the conclusions of this study, together with a description of the methods used in the study and the basic assumptions employed.
- Presented at Spring Meeting of SNAME, Williamsbrug, Va.
Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers601 Pavonia Avenue
Jersey City, NJ USA 07306-2907
- Erichsen, S
- Publication Date: 1972-5
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo facilities; Container terminals; Containerships; Costs; Ports
- Uncontrolled Terms: Port finance
- Subject Areas: Finance; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00032700
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 21 1972 12:00AM