MARINE ENGINEERING PROGRESS IN 1989
A summary is presented of the major developments achieved in marine engineering technology in Japan and abroad in 1989. The review is organized into the following topical sections: (1) General; (2) Diesel engines; (3) Steam turbines; (4) Gas turbines and turbochargers; (5) Boilers; (6) Shafting; (7) Auxiliaries and equipments; (8) Deck machinery; (9) Fuels and lubricants; (10) Nuclear power; (11) Automatic control; (12) Electronic techniques; (13) Electrical equipment; and (14) Offshore engineering machinery. Each section presents an objective summary of researches, and data indicating the current technical level of marine equipment. Improvements in production and performance are noted, as are new products worthy of special attention.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03880079
- Transactions paper
- Publication Date: 1990-10
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 46 p.
- Bulletin of the Marine Engineering Society in Japan
- Volume: 18
- Issue Number: No.2
- ISSN: 0388-0079
- Accession Number: 00661758
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM