ECONOMIC POLICIES AND SEAPORTS: 3. ARE PORT AUTHORITIES NECESSARY?
This article is the third in a four-part series presenting some ideas and arguments on economic policies and seaports. The object of this part is to present arguments for and against having port authorities at all, at least in any form resembling the public sector institutions that are currently familiar.
- Journal article
- GOSS, R O
- Publication Date: 1990
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 15 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic analysis; Port authorities; Seaports
- Old TRIS Terms: Port policy; Privatizing
- Subject Areas: Economics; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00661565
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM