CHINA COMPETES ON PRICE AND CAPABILITY
This article describes how technological improvements have given Chinese shipbuilding a place in the world market, but how both overcapacity at its yards and late deliveries are persistent problems.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/7260964
- Journal article
- Publication Date: 1990-11
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Maritime industry; Shipbuilding
- Geographic Terms: China
- Old TRIS Terms: Overviews
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00661559
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM