MARINE TECHNOLOGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT
The twenty-three papers in these proceedings are organized under seven sessions. Session I, titled "Legislative, Legal and Environmental," contains a paper on the regulatory and environmental aspects of marine pollution, and a paper on voyage data recorders. There are four papers under Session II, Oil Pollution. Session III, Transportation of Dangerous Goods, contains three papers. Four papers comprise Session IV, Atmospheric Pollution, and three comprise Session V, Clean-Up and Salvage. Session VI, Specialized Areas, consists of a paper on TBT-free antifouling coatings and one on the ship as a vector in biotic invasions. Session VII, Shipboard Generated Waste Treatment and Disposal contains four papers on topics in that area. For individual papers, see AN 12376-A1 through AN 12376-A22.
- International Maritime and Shipping Conference (IMAS '90)
- Location: London, England
- Date: 1990-5-23 to 1990-5-25
- Publication Date: 0
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 193p.
- TRT Terms: Environmental protection; Hazardous materials; Oil spills; Transportation; Waste management
- Old TRIS Terms: Hazardous materials transportation
- Subject Areas: Environment; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00661468
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM